The story unfolds as the characters navigate a seductive journey that intertwines eroticism with philosophical insights, delving into profound themes such as death, God, and the meaning of life. The book is noted for its unique perspective and the way it blends erotic fiction with psychological exploration, making it a compelling read for those interested in both genres.
Lust Lust Lust Montreal to Paris is available on Amazon USA by clicking here
Lust Lust Lust Montreal to Paris is available on Amazon Canada by clicking here
Lust Lust Lust Montreal to Paris is available on Amazon UK by clicking here
*Important (please read)
On Amazon.ca and Audible.ca (Canadian websites) there is a mysterious glitch with the audio preview button. Several of my six books have no preview button while other books have glitches in the audio listening experience. When I asked Google AI about the problem Google said the glitch is caused by a bug. When I asked Google if Amazon would fix the problem they said no that it was not in a large corporations interests to tend to these small issues. I just tried Amazon.co.ok and Audible.co.uk and the audio samples are presently working on these UK websites. If anyone would like to listen to a sample of my books before they disappear mysteriously out of existence please go to the UK website thankyou.
*Important PS.
I'm sorry I just checked Audible.co.uk and several of my books offer no preview button there either. This is some democracy we're living in when ordinary people have no rights. I saved for a year to hire the professional voice actor to read for this book. I thought Amazon and it's associate company would treat me fairly.
PSS.
On Amazon.com.au (Australia) you can still listen to an audio sample for "Lust Lust Lust Montreal to Paris" "Demons in the Pleasant Valley Hills" and "The Schizophrenics Journey of Hope" while three other books: "The Devils of Truro", "The Imbecile Donald Hucksworth" and "A Paranoid Schizophrenics Message Of Hope For The World" seem not to have been affected, at least on the country websites I viewed so far.

No comments:
Post a Comment