The AI search question I typed in: "Donald Carter"
AI response:
Donald Carter most likely refers to the notable Nova Scotia-based author known for books like The Devils of Truro and Demons in the Pleasant Valley Hills. Living with schizophrenia, his writing explores existential themes and he has famously claimed to receive divine inspiration.
My response:
I have decided to discontinue sharing my experiences of receiving clear thoughts from God. Apparently the billionaires in Silicon valley, and probably everyone else who reads this blog, consider it laughable that God is speaking to me. You can laugh all you want I know who I'm talking to.
Follow up question I asked AI next:
When someone makes a bold claim and the person who reads it says to a third person "he has famously claimed" (the said remark) what are they really saying?
AI response:
When someone says "he has famously claimed [said remark]," they are typically pointing out that the speaker is repeating a well-known, signature statement that is heavily associated with their public persona, often implying it is an exaggeration, a falsehood, or an outlandish opinion.
Depending on the context and tone, the phrase can mean a few specific things:
Highlighting a signature catchphrase: The person is known for repeating this exact statement across various interviews, speeches, or public appearances.
Calling out a debunked falsehood: It is a polite but pointed way of reminding listeners that the speaker has a history of repeating a claim that has already been proven wrong or fact-checked.
Mocking an arrogant assertion: It is often used sarcastically to highlight a grandiose or self-aggrandizing statement the speaker is notoriously proud of making.
Follow up question I asked AI:
I read a review for a writer online that said: "he has famously claimed that" followed by the stated ideas he shared. How is this writer perceived and what might the words "famously claimed" say about him?
AI answer:
The critic is referring to the writer as a dogmatic, predictable, or sensationalist figure who is deeply defined by a singular, loud opinion.
By using the phrase "he has famously claimed that," the critic is communicating several layered critiques about the writer's work and reputation:
The Critic's Real Message:
The ideas lack nuance: The word "claimed" implies the writer treats these ideas as absolute facts, even though they are highly debatable or unproven theories.
The ideas are repetitive: Labeling the claim as "famous" suggests the writer has built an entire brand or career around repeating this specific set of concepts, potentially making his newer work predictable or stale.
The writer seeks attention: The phrasing hints that the writer prioritizes making provocative, headline-grabbing assertions over delivering careful, balanced analysis.
The critic is detached: The critic is actively distancing themselves from the writer's perspective, signaling to the reader that they should view these ideas with a healthy dose of skepticism.
Final question I asked Microsoft Copilot AI instead of Google AI
Question asked:
I did an AI search for the name Donald Carter on another AI search engine and got these results:
"Donald Carter most likely refers to the notable Nova Scotia-based author known for books like The Devils of Truro and Demons in the Pleasant Valley Hills. Living with schizophrenia, his writing explores existential themes and he has famously claimed to receive divine inspiration."
What might these results imply by using the phrase "he has famously claimed" when "famously claimed" is often used to imply falsehood, predictability, outlandishness, dogmatism, sensationalism etc.?
Short answer by Coplot AI:
When another AI says Donald Carter “has famously claimed” something, they are not necessarily calling it false — they are signaling that the claim is well‑known, widely discussed, or notable, not that it is untrue. The phrase famously claimed usually means “this is a statement he is widely known for making.” It does not inherently imply dishonesty.
After these search results I've reconsidered and decided if God reveals clear thoughts to me I'll continue sharing them here in my blog and in my books. I don't understand why but when people with schizophrenia work hard we never seem to get any of the breaks regular society gets. For being so "famous" as AI calls my voice (whatever the actual underlying meaning) I'm left to wonder why nothing good ever comes from this said "recognition" or my considerable efforts. I am just like most people in the world a human being struggling for resources to live a better existence. My parents are eighty-two and without them in my life I don't even own a car to travel twelve kilometers to the local grocery store. I'm a big "famous crazy person" voice without a pot to piss in. When I decided to share my life publicly perhaps I became in sane people's eyes what I should of expected from them: a laughing stock crazy person.
Last remarks: Despite people frequently refusing to take a chance on a mentally ill persons books and audiobooks the writing in the pages of my books, and the recordings in my professionally recorded audiobooks, is well written, professionally produced, and immensely entertaining.
You can find books and audiobooks by Donald Carter on Apple Books and on most Amazon and Audible country websites.
(I was on a rant above and a bit annoyed but I'm not disturbed. God calmed me down and brought peace to my mind and heart. God does that a lot for me in my life while living with the troubling thoughts of schizophrenia)
To visit Donald's Amazon author page in the USA click here
To visit Donald's Audible author page in the USA click here
To visit Donald's Amazon author page in the UK click here
To visit Donald's Audible author page in the UK click here
To visit Donald's Amazon author page in Canada click here
To visit Donald's Audible author page in Canada click here
No comments:
Post a Comment