Blog Archive

Saturday, 25 July 2026

I was lying in bed when God's clear thoughts made it apparent he had something important to say.

 

 What I say to you now hasn't been heard by you before. You know me and recognize my voice. You and I are well acquainted. 

The sun rises over the hills at day break and then descends out of sight just past dusk. A secluded forest beyond the distant pastureland produces night time noises of foraging in the dark. My voice is heard both nearby the church and far away. I live in crowded cities and far away in vast reaches and hidden domains. I am beside the great blue whale while its feeds and I stand with the hiker on a mountain peek. I nest with the eagle, the osprey, and the hummingbird, I swim with the salmon, and wait with the brown bear and grizzly in white turned rapids as they catch fish. My home is on the African Sahara and far away in interstellar space. I am an author, a poet, and a musician, a hunter, gardener, and inventor. I walk with the aboriginal, the fatherless child, and with the widow in war torn lands. I cry tears beside the malnourished and I love the forgotten. 

You are aware of my ways Donald when you listen carefully to my voice. We have walked together and you are right that we are friends. Today’s evils won’t endure for long. Those who commit injustices upon man will soon realize that their hour is near. Listen to the wind move through the trees. Watch the calm lake as the surface is gently disturbed. Look down into the waters depth hit by sunlight sitting in a dory under a blue sky. 

You are part of a great work of art. I am the author, painter, and designer. It is I who introduced into nature the laws of this world, and I alone understand complete reality. I prepared the signs you use and I knew in advance the language you would construct. I provided waiting for you to discover a vocabulary prepared long in advance of the world. 

The inventions you've happened upon, the laws you have gradually stumbled into using in ever more sophisticated ways, your philosophical and religious positions on morality, the ideas you dug up, that have lead to your political and legal systems, the philosophical positions you've formed that investigate the mysteries of existence, the laws of mathematics you use, that are said to be perfect, the reason why the human person creates scientific theories, tests evidence, and calls a near perfect result a theory, why you try and know yourself, your world, how it came to be, the wonder of where life could go, both up in the eternal sky, and after your death, the myths created by the worlds different cultures, your childhood and adult appreciation for story telling, all the speculations you make, your search for answers, for truth, the religious systems you construct, the kinds of spirituality you embrace, the way you accept ideas thought to represent good, the wonder and love you have, a love at its best that loves everyone, the potential you have to pursue compassion, to act mercifully, with kindness, your appreciation for plays and musical performances, why musical instruments were created in nature, where the design of a sailboat came from, or an airplane, or a bridge, why frogs sit in a marsh peeping in the moonlight, why bagpipes sound like they do, children as they discover fireflies, political theories thought into existence that end human chaos, stop disordered cruelty, stop irrational governance;

All these examples come from design, a design that has existed long before this world; this is not by accident that these developments materialized, that for you is somewhere in the unknown, but this too is by design. 

You would be right to wonder where the subatomic realm descends into or where the macro outer universe goes. Who has ventured beyond the gate. Who has scaled the perimeter fence and learned what lurks in the jungle. Who has named and tamed all of creation. Ask any ridiculous supposed truthtellers to tell you what they think they know. When you look into a reflecting pool you see the image of your face. I have known you a long time. Soon you will join me in a garden and your heart will finally rejoice. Your fellow travelers on this life's journey, the generations you have come to know, who also walk the earth in the same seasons, will soon pass through the world and discover what waits on the other side as well. Like most others who have made the journey they will rejoice when their hearts are finally opened to my peace. 

When you look upon each other in the garden, beside my pleasant pools, standing in the orchard, sitting beside the ocean shore, or exploring an infinite number of other worlds in search of answers, you will look on faces finally free from judgment and hostility. The grievances you once held toward others will no longer exist when the ways of fairness are made clear. This will make it impossible not to follow what is right. When love describes your every move, when your mind is clear, and your at peace, when God's goodness abides in you, all the guile, backbiting, hate, and hungering for revenge, will be replaced with heavenly companions, first mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, sons and daughters, grandmothers, and grandfathers, then villagers, neighborhood faces, and friendly strangers.

 Like any great story teller I am an artist who helps people create lives like a craftsman. An hour is coming when I'll be more fully known. In that hour rumors will circulate that the sky is about to be pulled back. What you'll experience beyond the curtain will be good in ways beyond anything good you knew how to hope for. This will be accompanied by an even greater longing for understanding what is real. 

 I am creative by nature and so I have presented challenges in your design. Ask the explorers, astronauts, and sailors who sailed ships into unknown seas about challenges. They heard rumors in ports they stopped in that the ocean miles from shore would drop off the face of the world. Have you read about these frightening challenges? Do you think you have things any easier? Where is here really? What waits in tomorrow, or the day after? You too are an adventurer. Many lives have not faced the challenges you’ve endured and one day perhaps you'll receive your reward.

 Do not be discouraged my plan for you is a fair one. I have sent my son Jesus into the world to die on the cross for you. What is done is finished and accomplished forever for all. Try and walk in the example Jesus set. Accept what you can from ancient times and dismiss what you must. My ways are fair unlike the cruel ancient people's words written in the Bible in the years of the Holy Roman Empire. They wrote terrifying claims of hell, of eternal punishment, warning of the gnashing of teeth, and unending suffering. They wrote these claims into stone, by cementing words into an accepted Bible, that could never be changed, doubted, or challenged. If a person so much as whispered that they doubted parts of the Bible's manuscript the church would quickly call the person a heretic and arrest him/her followed by the persons slow gradual torture to death. They used methods like setting someone on fire, having the person DE bowled, or pulling him/her viciously apart by ropes attached to the hands and feet. Because of the cruel torture threats, because people feared God, and because people feared the plagues warned about, for two millennium many other ridiculous moral commands have been taken seriously also just because they're written in the Bible. 

The truth is I love all my children in all places of the world. There is no burrier that ultimately will stand between me and the people I love everywhere on this earth. There is nothing that can stop the power of the love I have for my children everywhere. There is no rigid dogmatism, ignorance, atheism, alternative religious belief, or agnostic undecidedness that I will condemn in this unclear world.

 Take a minute to second guess a lot of claims made by the reasoning of man. He has a proven notorious track record of being habitually cruel. I am no fool when it comes to the thoughts you entertain. Where do you think the possibilities for your choices originate from. Different ways of thinking wait invisibly in nature for you to discover and consider. No idea that is not evil has come from beyond or outside who I am. The tribal beliefs people have tell human reasoning that because there are many paths that only one path can be right and most paths must be wrong. What if that's right and there is a right way, or a path that at least comes closest to that right way, why would I expect all people's loyalty, in a confusing world, to find such a fickle path. Such cruel ancient reasoning has produced human cruelty masquerading as unchallengeable truth. The narrow road loses sight of a much wider highway said in ancient times to be the path most people were walking on to hell. On those crowded highways "supposedly to hell" walk the children I care for. Let me be clear, my heart has not abandoned anyone who walks upon the shores of this life. I am here with you. I will never leave you. Remember my peace  especially when you are tempted to grow angry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I was lying in bed when God's clear thoughts made it apparent he had something important to say.

   What I say to you now hasn't been heard by you before. You know me and recognize my voice. You and I are well acquainted.  The sun ri...