Blog Archive

Wednesday, 16 September 2026

The clear thoughts of God while drinking Crown Royal

 The mind can look both outward and inward, and supposedly, at least to some, the deepest place the mind can see inwardly is the I in self but this is not so. 

Deeper then the I in self exists God, his voice, and his home and it is this hidden reality where our personality is known, persists, and is protected from death--a possibility that transcends our understanding. The deeper the mind goes into the mystery of reality the clearer reality becomes. When we look outward we also look into the reaches of possibility. 

The I in self is the me who looks consciously at existence but what's possible is awareness of far deeper truth. Nothing in our world is completely or adequately known by any of us. All our religious and atheist systems are flawed when it comes to reality and it's unknowns.

 I speak of true reality that transcends all human understanding. God is not far away from any of us and knows all our thoughts and is within speaking range of our attention at all times. If we turn our attention to him he is not a stones throw away from any of us and offers possibilities beyond any finite scale we can presently comprehend. Life is a mystery, one that is unsolved and not thoroughly understood, and in that mystery is both love and hope for all human kind of all the ages.

 Tell them Donald what I have told you. In me is a fountain that trickles with possibility. My ways are fair and far reaching and will not forsake the lonely or the lost because I care for all my creation. The day is drawing near when my ways will be clearly known and all minds will be opened. Tell them what I have told you; tomorrow is a new day with a new beginning. My ways are born of my love and goodness and I will not forsake any imperfect person in the plan I have for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ideas written down even later at night after the previous post

 In the imperfect state of consciousness of each individual are impediments, stumbling blocks, errors in thinking, immoral thoughts, ignoran...