Blog Archive

Tuesday, 22 September 2026

A lengthy stream of consciousness but one where I still recognized God was speaking

 

There are expectations in every age and culture, normative behaviors, rules to follow. But not every time period has, or has had, conditions where people had the freedom to doubt, question, and reject all the world's bad ideas. As we wrestle with truth and direction we should realize also that man has a track record for producing imperfect, frequently unfair, thinking and beliefs. 

Along the road of each persons journey through life lurks a hundred million witnesses waiting to tell impressionable minds what certainty is. These witnessing minds appear to humanity with thousands of prepared ideological claims, each one believed by them with great certainty. 

We stand here in a moment of time, a moment that is fleeting, dwindling quickly away, drifting on with the seasons, and soon to be snuffed out with the changing calendar. We are here somewhere amid an endlessness, part of the eternal, and it's wonders, and whatever hidden unknowns that might involve, but in my opinion none of us should have stolen away from us here how this existence in this anomalous place is magnificently complex and interesting. 

Someone answers: "I believe people should be given a chance to believe in life's possibilities or to alternatively doubt anything they want. I think it's fair to open for them a way to think freely, if they choose, to allow them to question reality in different ways, and believe what they think is true."

 I then ask "Should we object to ideas that imprison people's mind by demanding acceptance of preposterous old truth claims? Or should we challenge ideology that holds minds unreasonably hostage to ideas and beliefs contained in old mythological stories that claim to speak for God?" 

"We'll think and teach what we believe is the truth from God." the same person comments.

 Slightly irritated I say to her rolling my eyes "Yes it's your right to freely teach even if that freedom  indoctrinates impressionable minds into delusion". 

I now begin thinking about views people hold that scoff at the idea there is a great mind in existence. What material state, if any, could this great mind embody I wondered considering our human skeletal system, organs, and bodily systems, constructed from matter wondering if this great mind could be like us. As my thoughts wondered further I then questioned the possibility of whether our body really held our mind, not just our brain, and wondered if our mind is actually located inside our body, and not instead somewhere else mysterious beyond it. 

The great conscious mind of God I know exists. This mind is the source of immense creativity, the builder of world's, the salvager of personalities, the source of both true fairness, and our highest aspirations, and yes is even capable of salvaging us and our memories from the seeming finality of death. 

Who has competently ruled out the possibility of a superior form of conscious life in God. Who is so perfect in their knowledge to stand in the way of hopeful ideas that explain the development of our unusual conscious human experiences. We are within a miraculous natural order, a baffling creative place, and here people have the natural tendency to aim our thoughts unusually at the idea of Gods or God to understand reality. 

I'm convinced that this world has not been objectively explained by a definitive description. I hope people do not get persuaded wrongly by a system of atheist belief that explains what this life is all about because we aren't there yet as humanity. Don't let anyone fool you by claiming they knowingly understand that existence has no God behind life's mystery. When anyone asks you accept the idea life is beautiful and interesting but is a life without future hope, without ultimate purpose, then they are reducing the scale and reach of realities real mystery. The perspectives they are selling is not the end all tell all. No one in the history of this world has explained all the mysterious unknowns surrounding the miraculous stage of life with any completeness. The mystery interpreted by scientists, poets, painters, and novelists, through the insights of skeptics, spiritual people, philosophers, non of us owns an understanding of complete certainty. We instead remain up to our eyeballs in life's mystery. 

We face numerous arguments that dull the mystery of existence and diminish our enthusiasm to remain openminded about life's possibilities. These dulling perspectives step on our optimistic reasons to look at possibility hopefully affecting our reasons to marvel at our predicament.

 Where does the desire to develop conformity to our belief's in other people's minds come from. Why do uninformed people feel the need to compel and demand from others that they develop the same perspective on reality they have. Why do people feel compelled to indoctrinate and convert other imperfect thinking minds into an ideological prison-- a place where people know as little about reality as they do. Shouldn't people be permitted the chance to look for meaning freely. If that freedom involves attempting to talk to God then personally I think that matters because God has spoken to me numerous times.. 

I know from these conversations that God's ways are love, that he is fair, that he loves all of us, both God the father, and Jesus the son loves us, wherever we are, whatever country we live in.  I'm not suggesting anyone quit living, or stop being who they are, or loving who they love, and I'm not attempting to take away your freedom. Please continue to think about life in a myriad of ways. To have error in ideas, in my opinion, does not mean hope is lost, and I make the comment about error as a rejecter of organized religion. 

I don't think the Bible is perfect. Many teachings in the Bible are unfair and many of the stories are fantastical and unbelievable. I'm not rejecting God at all but I am rejecting the idea I have to bend my mind into a weird unhealthy shape and accept all those unreliable truth claims. Saying this I've talked to God numerous times and know he exists. I know Jesus exists too and I talk to him even more frequently then God the father.

 Peace is a pursuit and form of consolation God has guided me toward as I struggle through difficult delusional beliefs with schizophrenia. Jesus and God the father speaking in clear thoughts, sharing wisdom, and telling me that I'm loved and that every other person in the world is loved is very helpful also. 

One day all the generations alive in this world now will be gone from the shores of earth. It is then that we'll stand together, as a great multitude, and understand the terms of what God's real good is about. We'll see and understand every other person's heart. We'll think rightly, be fair, and care about our neighbor in a mature enlightened way. Seeing each other the way God sees us we'll let down our guard. 

We will no longer be selfish or insincere but value our fellow man's humanity as we step into God's triumphant domain. We will move into the peaceful reaches of a paradise unimagined, and never seen, a good beyond any ideas we presently understand. It is then that God will make himself completely known to us. We will shed tears filled with joyful understanding, knowing a euphoria beyond estimation. Until that day comes, we can choose to walk through this world courageously with our heart's open. As we move forward with wisdom we'll step knowingly off any path that hints of darkness that we mistakenly might step on. When this happens to you and the dark path meets your feet avoid that ground knowingly and remember that I am here with you. I will never leave anyone of you alone. Tell them what you hear today Donald and remind them they are cared for in immeasurable ways that transcend the imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A lengthy stream of consciousness but one where I still recognized God was speaking

  There are expectations in every age and culture, normative behaviors, rules to follow. But not every time period has, or has had, conditio...